Elizabeth Hunt Consulting, a premier Management and Advisory Services firm, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing the Firm’s practice groups and individual lawyer’s activities with respect to Marketing, Business Development, Public Relations, and Client Services.
- The objective is to increase Visibility and Brand Recognition to strengthen and expand the Firm’s client base.
Key Performance Indicator
- Conduct comprehensive review of the Firm’s current Business Development processes, procedures, systems, and templates while proffering a sustainable and efficient recommendations for same.
- Standardize the Firm’s method designing of and responses to RFPs and RFQs.
- Effective planning and implementation of the Firm’s strategic planning process.
- % Increase in number of new clients attracted.
- % Increase in number of proposals submitted.
- % Client Retention Rate
- Conversion rate (% of proposals turned into new clients)
- Success of key accounts management program.
- Percentage of clients retained- Target –90% to 100%
Strategic Planning and Implementation:
- Develops, Implements, and Manages the Firm’s Business Development and Client Services Plan, consistently with the Firm’s strategic plan and policies set by the Management Team.
- Supports and facilitates development, implementation, and tracking of Business Development/ marketing plans for all Practice Groups and the entire Practice Staff consistently with the Firm’s plan and policies.
- Participates in the Firm’s strategic planning activities with respect to evaluation and improvement of present client relations and services and future Business Development opportunities and activities.
- Conduct Client Satisfaction Surveys and develop Service Improvement Plans
- Track and maintain a catalogue of the firm’s credentials for proposals, directory submissions, etc.
- Develops and manages the Firm’s Business Development and client services annual budget, which includes marketing expenditures for the Firm, Practice Groups, and individual lawyers.
Media / Public Relations:
- Prepares and manages public relations activities and communications for the Firm or contracts with and provides oversight to outside agencies, including press releases, new lawyer announcements and notices, other Firm announcements, media materials, and coordination with any outside PR Managers
- Newsletters, Brochures, and Promotional Materials: Designs or contracts with and provides oversight to outside vendors to design, update, print and maintain online marketing and Business Development materials for the Firm and for lawyers, including Firm and lawyer profiles, practice descriptions, brochures, and electronic newsletters. Also oversees mailing list creation and updates.
- Improve Firm’s visibility in line with the Firm’s overall strategic aspirations
- Identify and Agree CSR activities of interest (e.g.) educational, community development etc.
- Evaluates and manages all Firm memberships and works to take advantage of membership opportunities to enhance the Firm’s profile.
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Required Year of Experience: 2-4 years
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong Time Management skills
- Business Intelligence
- Negotiation & Persuasion Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Project Management Skills
- Understanding of case documents
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe.
N300,000 – N350,000 monthly.
27th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Managerr” as the subject of the mail.