Hudson Mining Limited is a mining company which has endeavored to build a comprehensive platform integrating mine assets acquisition, exploration, mining, processing, refinery, trading and global sourcing and importing for various minor minerals, new energy minerals and other non-ferrous minerals since its establishment.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Ilorin – Kwara and Jos – Plateau
Leadership and management:
- Develop and lead a sector strategy. The plan should include specific activities (including Marketing activities, end seller relationship development, mining development)
- Coordinate a campaign plan for the sector to make the most of marketing, business missions and VIP visits to/from the Nigeria and important industry events in Nigeria, where they can deliver increased business opportunities for Hudson. You will need to be proactive in formulating business cases for activities in order to secure funding, demonstrating value for money and a quantifiable return on investment.
- Achieve ambitious targets year-by-year, by supporting and winning an increasing share of the market (increase the purchase of particular minerals with competitive rate)
- Proactively identify local end sellers, owner of mines
Build key relationships to promote Hudson brand awareness:
- Proactively understand company’s demands, working with colleagues across departments, and at the Department for International Trade headquarters in China.
- Map and account manage relationships with the most promising suppliers for the territory
- Manage solid relationships with local government, federal departments
- Using your network, market key Nigeria mining capabilities to the Chinese market
- Technical University Degree (Bachelor/Masters) B Sc in Mine Engineering, Geology or equivalent preferred but not necessary
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a large open pit mine environment.
- Maintenance planning and maintenance systems skills are highly desirable.
- Strong Character with exceptional leadership and management skills.
- The ability to effectively present information to all levels of the organization.
- Strong safety commitment and improvement mindset.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.