JIT Resourcing is a specialised consulting and training firm that helps the companies recruit better. We serve across the markets and have professional teams dedicated to the needs of our clients and candidates. We serve both large and small organisations offering expert guidance in permanent and contract recruitment across the Technology and Engineering industries. We leverage years of experience in corporate recruiting, consulting with best-in-class companies, and training recruiters and hiring managers to help companies improve their in-house recruiting capabilities.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Identify and cultivate new travel agencies or agents that can cost effectively grow product distribution.
- Generate new business relationships with innovative and non-traditional affinity groups such as retirement communities, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Manage existing relationships with key accounts.
- Develop a calling strategy to achieve the sales targets for the company that prioritizes agencies by productivity and potential; generate 50 outbound sales calls per week.
- Manage the creation of sales projections, presentations, marketing collateral, emails, newsletters, and trade shows.
- Create opportunities to attract and retain leads.
- Analyse sales reports for key trends and provide weekly sales updates on activities and opportunities.
- Participate and host familiarization trips as required.
- Establish strategic partnerships with organizations, businesses, and international conferences.
- Sell a full range of Justintime vacations products (tours and group travel) and manage, grow, and develop relationships with travel agents, retirement communities, and other affinity groups.
What are Some Key Qualifications for this Opportunity?
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 4 years experience in travel industry.
- Demonstrated successful sales history in the travel industry.
- An understanding of the sales process, including commission structures, marketing plans, incentives, overrides, and group sales.
- Excellent communicator: good public speaker and ability to develop and deliver presentations to both agency and consumer audiences.
- Strong initiative and self-starter.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to negotiate and close difficult deals.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly
27 April, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.