Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC) is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
- Job Position: Business Development Manager
- Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Identify new business prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance growth.
- Achieve quarterly sales goals by developing referrals from physicians/physician practices, cooperate companies such that patient volume goals are accomplished for the quarter.
- Execute sales and retention strategies.
- Track activities and reports on activities
- Successfully close business in accordance with predetermined targets.
- Complete face-to-face sales and development meetings with physicians, practice managers and company executives, ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding the physician’s or company’s desires and needs.
- Prepare and present executive reports.
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice managers, and/or cooperate companies as needed to close new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized or eliminated.
- Manage, monitor and implement strategic marketing and communications planning.
- Implement integrated marketing communications campaigns, projects and initiative.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.