Leitung Gate provides organisations operational and strategic asset management consulting support. Using local and international reference standards, our team of certified auditors, inspectors, analysts, engineers and specialists work with client organisations to carry out due diligence evaluations, risk assessments, and conformance assessments to optimize asset performance and productivity.
Job Position:: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Fadeyi / Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for a talented and dynamic Female Business Development Manager with a proven track record of selling business solutions.
- This position requires the ability to feel comfortable communicating in a professional and effective manner with C-level executives, presidents, owners, and directors.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new client relationships in their respective territories through networking efforts.
- Proactively and independently research and contact new prospects to successfully solicit new business opportunities.
- Supplement direct calling on prospects by developing referrals from business intermediaries (e.g., consultants, attorneys, investment bankers, accountants, and business brokers).
- Design and implement appropriate sales strategies/programs to carry out responsibilities and achieve assigned production goals.
- Interact with Account Managers once new business opportunities and relationships have been identified to ensure the appropriate fulfillment and management of these relationships.
- Partner with Account Managers to support sales cycle success, and drive urgency.
- Ensure that CRM contains accurate account details and contact information.
- Working with Customers Success Team to support clients
- Participate in company projects that support efficient company growth
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related fields
- 3 -5 years of proven sales experience in business or a similar area
- Preferably female for gender balance
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in order to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Technical skills required to create proposals andfind solutionsto meet client requirements, suchas using software programs and machines.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Be proactive, organized and handle work under stressful and uncertain environments.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Ability to build relationships with senior-level professionals and work well under pressure
- Entrepreneurial and innovate personality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Competitive Salary
- Other benefits.
26th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.