Mshel Homes Limited is a real estate development and marketing company incorporated in 2018 with a unique vision to be the leading real estate company in Nigeria, with an outstanding reputation for honesty, integrity and impeccable customer service.
At Mshel Homes Limited our mission is to create a lifetime relationship with our clientele by deliverying property solutions through innovative and technological driven processes that caters to your real estate needs whilst adhering to the highest standards, systems and performance goals necessary to achieving your dreams.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Ensuring our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional materials).
- Develop strategies to enhance brand awareness and recognition.
- Devise new strategies for digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing to enhance company’s goals.
- Coordinate the content creators, graphic designers and digital marketer to meet company’s media targets.
- Coordinate and train the customer care representatives/ inbound sales persons on closing deals and meeting set targets.
- Ensure optimal customer experience by the service delivery of Customer Care Representatives and Front Desk Officers.
- Coordinate the production of all company’s promotional materials and media outlets.
- Initiate new strategies to advertise company’s products and services.
- Measure the efficiency of the company’s media campaigns and ensuring that the company as an “independent entity” meets her financial targets.
- Leading the charge on market research plans to identify new opportunities
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Business Development.
- Experience in Strategy development and implementation
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.