Multi-net Group Limited (an ISO certified company), is a leading investment holding based in Abuja, Nigeria. With over 30 years high-level experience and investment success in several companies, Multinet Group is poised to be one of the leading names not only in Nigeria but also in West Africa. Led by Chairman, Dr. Uzoma C. Obiyo – K.SC, Multinet Group utilizes the experience and expertise of a dynamic team of multi-disciplined professionals; all experts in their respective fields to monitor and operate the regional interests of the company.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) is chief person responsible for all communications, public relations, and public affairs in an organization.
- The business development manager or BDM, informs others about the company and her services and acts as the point of contact for new clients and their assigned existing clients.
- He manages the brand image of the organization by building reputations relations with government ministries, agencies, departments and parastatals.
- Developing goals for the business development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Creating innovative public relations, strategies and campaigns to engage with government ministries and agencies to secure contracts
- Engaging with Procurement Directors, Permanent Secretaries, etc.
- Focus on marketing the company through partnerships, MOUs, and strategic meetings
- Experienced in the Oil and Gas Industry (in the bidding procedure and documents required)
- Sound knowledge in NiPEx portal/NAPIMS, NNPC, and other IOCs
- Good Interface or experience with Integrated Oil Companies (IOCs) and other key Oil and Gas Industry players is a plus
- Preparation and review of bidding documents
- Attendance of bidding openings, etc.
- Handling of all bidding processes and documents culminating in the award of contract(s)
- Handling of any PR related issue that may arise
- Maintaining good relationships between the organization and government establishments
- Keeping up with the demands of traveling and project execution regularly
- Collaborating with other teams of the organization to promote the over goal of the company
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or related fields with a minimum of Second Class Lower division
- At least 5 years prior working experience is an added advantage
- Strong cognate marketing and promotional experience
- Proficient skills and experience in seeking contracts from government ministries, agencies and departments
- Excellent writing, oral presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of basic computers skills and writing software applications (MS Office, etc.)
- Fluency in at least any of the three Nigerian languages (Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo)
- Overt display of maturity and a strong presence analytical skill
- Keen attention to detail
- Patient, calm and diligent in a (sometimes)-stressful environment
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
16th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.