Nisa Wellness Retreat delivers to you an inclusive wellness experience that will leave an indelible memory on your mind with it’s breathtaking, calm and serene ambience. Also, an unlimited list of offerings such as wellness programs, luxurious spa therapies, healthy cuisine, exclusive accommodation and seasoned hospitality associates on standby.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable sales people.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant fields with 4 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and (e.g. Sales force)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
13th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For more information, call: 08036154059 .