Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop, nurture, and maintain our cloud key Customers, and build relationship in sectors of E-commerce, Online Media, Fintech, Social Tools and other OTT industries.
- Good execution: Undertake the sales target of the customer, gain insight into business opportunities based on the strategy and regional business objectives, participate in developing and implementing the development strategy;
- Implement specific actions on developing, nurturing, motivating, supporting, brand building, and providing technical enablement for customers in the region;
- Provide technical support for public cloud projects to ensure the implementation of the PoC test of the solution and service migration to the cloud;
- Integrate internal and external resources, help customers to achieve goals effectively and win-win outcomes with our cloud.
- Industry understanding: Have a certain understanding of the major industries (finance, media, Internet, manufacturing, and healthcare) of the public cloud.;
- Solution capability: Be able to understand and explain mainstream public cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, big data IOT, and EI);
- Business expansion capability: Be able to identify accurately, expand, and penetration of the opportunities;
- Certain experience of AWS，Azure，google cloud；
- Have 3+ year OTT(Over the top) industry back ground in Nigeria, understanding of cloud business and the trend.
- Has Successful sales experience with Nigeria FinTech and OTT Companies
- Be familiar with the methodology and key points of customer and channel development
- Have professional knowledge about project support and customer technical solution communication;
- Have professional knowledge about organization, training, and project management.
15th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.