Platform Finance Company Limited is a financial institution located in Victoria Island. We provide loans and investment services to private and corporate individuals.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Manage and enhance the borrowing portfolio in the region and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial and non-financial objectives.
- Develop an appropriate focused calling program for each customer, and document these in call reports all in order to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Pro-actively market loan products, building valuable, profitable and sustainable customer relationships.
- Identify and convert prospects into active borrowing relationships with SME within the region to build and enhance SFC’s market share.
- Efficiently and appropriately distribute information on our customers in order to allow for proper information flow, assist the Innovation process, and facilitate the generation of new ideas, solutions and alternatives that add value to our customers.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of each customer – their business, their needs & their values and develop customized solutions, being innovative where necessary, to add demonstrable value to our customers.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, prepare credit packages, including KYC due diligence and E&S screening, team with the legal counsel for the preparation and negotiation of legal documentation.
- Strictly adhere to internal policies, completing and updating of all required documentation.
- Maintain frequent interaction with centers of influence, diverse industry segments, community leaders, regulators, and senior business contacts.
- Ensure that the organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and country regulations in liaison with the group legal counsel.
- Develop and maintain strong working relations with all existing clients is key.
- Bsc in Finance or relevant Master’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- 5 years’ proven experience in a financial institution, with experience in credit and relationship management is a MUST.
- Strong background in credit risk, compliance and operational risks.
- Any other equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
- Ability to grow a start up organization.
Salary and Benefits
Open for negotiation, depending on experience.
5th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.