Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
Job Position: Business Development Manager (Sales)
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop new marketing strategies for the brand
- Ensure visibility and consistent business for the audio visual and IT solutions
- Sales of IT and Audio visual solutions (Large Format Display Solutions, Windows Servers, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Should be able to manage and liaise with OEM”s
- Securing, organizing, coordinating roadshows and exhibitions
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Maintaining good client relations and records.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects to a logical conclusion
- Establishing and building of a strong resellers base for our brands
- Coordinating all resellers channels and opportunities.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc Degree in a relevant discipline with 4 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Audio/Visuals
- Must have not less than 4 years’ experience in IT sales and must have worked in the capacity of an Account Manager
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Experienced in sales within the territory
- Should have an understanding of IT solutions such as Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good at preparing proposals
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must have sales skills in IT security and the audio-visual industry
- Must have good knowledge and experience on sales of IT product
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good computer skills.
19th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.