STRUGZ Nigeria – Our client, a Hotel situated in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A smart hotel business development manager for immediate employment need, one who can generate and develop new business opportunities and increase net income for the Hospitality department.
- To sell a sought after venue across varied market sectors through proactive sales activity. The role will be focused on nurturing the existing client base as well as focusing on new business exploiting exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
- To actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the venue.
- To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service whilst ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained within the sales team with the operational team and the rest of the venue Identifying and pursuing new business sales opportunities both by use of the company database, networking, B2B opportunities, exhibitions and client entertainment.
- To generate events business from warm business leads and where possible new business contacts through attending face to face sales meetings in order to build lasting relationships.
- Working with the Head of Hospitality Sales and marketing department to create inspirational and cost-effective proposals and pitching to the client / prospect.
- Development and implementation of sales marketing campaigns and client entertainment.
- Determining key requirements to enter new markets including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out new business in all relevant sectors.
- To work without constant supervision and willing to work outside the normal 9-5 with flexible working hours including some evenings and weekends to accommodate business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
NGN 80,000 – 100,000 Monthly + Commission.
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.