Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a conglomerate that participates in many areas of the economy; technical products and leasing services, almarine, properties, shipping services, construction, and exports and processing. With several decades of operations in the Nigerian economy, the company is positioned as the leader in all its areas of operations.
Job Position: Business Development Manager (Renewable Energy)
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop an annual sales strategy and business plan to drive Unit growth.
- Develop and manage annual budgets.
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge of key decision makers in the industry and generate new business leads.
- Establish and manage sustainable/profitable relationships with major international development funding agencies.
- Develop and align product/service transaction dynamics with market requirements.
- Manage site assessments & energy audits and propose the required behind-the-meter solutions.
- Lead market research and competitive analyses in order to identify threats & opportunities and develop the required immediate response.
- Propose complementary strategies across Group divisions to strengthen the company’s market share position.
- Act in the best interest of the company at all times and ensure the company’s brand equity is not eroded.
- Degree holder and relevant Certifications.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in sales/business development focused roles with demonstrable achievements
- Superior technical knowledge of the renewable energy industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience in high-end client engagement.
- Great networking, prospecting and closing skills.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.