Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria is a subsidiary of Unigloves Singapore, owned by UG Healthcare cooperation. Unigloves is one of the largest manufacturers of disposable products for the dental, medical, nursing, hospital sectors and for the industry. Our manufacturing company is N. S. UNI- Gloves in Malaysia. We have marketing offices in over 10 countries in the world including Nigeria, Singapore, UK, USA, Germany, China, Brazil, Australia, Canada and Japan.
We supply a wide range of cross infection control products. We make and supply over 1.3 billion gloves annually to medical professionals, as well as specialists in the food, automotive, janitorial and care sectors. The company’s Head Office is located at Plot B2, Block 73f. Alakoso Avenue, Amuwo Odofin Industrial Estate, Lagos with marketing offices in Abuja, Asaba, and Enugu.
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Achieve personal sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients.
- Take solutions and consultative sell approach to ensure customers’ needs are accurately met.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Undertake cold calling, ensuring that the number of calls meets call targets as set by management.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring that number of meetings meets targets as set by management.
- Participate in sales campaigns to drive revenue and increase product growth.
- Help the business grow through social media product sales.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
- Prepare proposals and detailed costings and prepare contract documents for review by Sales Manager prior to negotiation with clients.
- Develop new business relationships.
- Present effective and professional presentations on Uni-Medical Healthcare products and services.
13th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.