Value Edge Management Service Limited – Our client, an Oil & Gas Servicing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager – Oil & Gas
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Create a portfolio of new business customers.
- Support the Sector Lead and indirectly the Head of Oil & Gas to develop further the Region’s sector strategy.
- Develop a broad range of excellent relationships across all levels of the prospect base.
- Implement a Sales Plan, detailing strategy, objectives, and planned activity.
- Execute comprehensive customer account plans and sales opportunity plans.
- Build a robust sales pipeline and forecast that will yield future profitable revenue streams.
- Working with the bid managers, collaborating with Engineering, Pricing, Legal, and other specialists.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues from sale to implementation.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of competitive products and services in the area of operation.
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge and a network of relevant contacts across the opportunity scope area of industry focus and the wider business community.
- To understand the role of the contractors that service the industry and keep them informed of our products and related technological advances.
- Act as a subject matter expert point of reference for cross-functional colleagues.
- Deliver all required reports, forecasts and CRM updates in a timely manner.
- Engage with relevant trade bodies and industry associations.
- Work closely with Marketing Team in the context of sector-specific campaigns.
- Education: Degree qualified in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical preferred
- Experience: A minimum of 7 years of selling or sales management experience.
- Industry Focus Knowledge: Essential
- Geographical area of operation experience: Essential
30th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.