- As a fundamental member of the Business Development Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta.
- This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- This role will work as part of the Business Development Team to ensure Vezeeta is a well-recognized brand in Nigeria and connecting Vezeeta with profitable partnerships.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching the industry.
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals with enterprises and syndicates.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Acquire and manage large hospital accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business administration, Pharmacy or any related discipline preferred, MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development or Sales with a strong understanding in the Nigerian healthcare and pharmaceutical space.
- Previous experience in Business to Business account handling & sales.
- An excellent negotiator and communicator with strong writing & public speaking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities, goal setting and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Industry experience is a plus.
- Open to Cultural Differences
- Integrity, self-awareness and adaptability
- Change Management
- Multiple priorities management
Areas that Add to Your Strength:
If you are:
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job — smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That’s why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full:
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment – we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days
About Vezeeta Nigeria
Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.