WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
- Job Position: Business Development Manager
- Reference: 28608
- Job Location: Lagos
- To initiate and formalize the Company`s business plan for Africa and manage the activities that achieve the Company’s Gross Turnover and Margin by selective tendering and management of business development budgets.
- To hire, supervise and lead staff to build and grow a sustainable and vibrant business operation
- Win business across a variety of Companies businesses for execution in Africa.
- Provide regional intelligence for other operations.
- Recommend Bid/No bid decisions in accordance with market circumstances and company guidelines and strategy.
- Build relationships with current and potential clients and partners.
- Identify and minimize company commercial risk in proposals through liaison with the Commercial group.
- Close tracking of industry developments and prospects in Africa.
- Arrange specific marketing events to build brand awareness in the region.
- Ensure that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. hire people, purchase material & equipment, etc.).
- Engineering Graduate
- 12+ years of Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online