Duplo is building the platform to power the next generation of financial services. Our mission is to help companies expand financial access for all. Our simple and powerful banking-as-a-service API helps companies quickly launch financial products.
Job Position: Business Development & Partnerships Manager (Duplo for Finance)
Job Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
- We’re hiring a Business Development & Partnerships Manager (Duplo for Finance) to join our growing team and drive impact across our company.
- Duplo for Finance enables businesses to collect payments digitally using virtual accounts, create bills and set up their approval workflows to simplify business payments locally and internationally; and integrate to major accounting softwares for easy reconciliation.
- Assume direct accountability for Duplo’s sales growth and performance
- Proactively provide visibility around pipelines, strategic partnerships, and targets through scheduled reports, stand-up meetings, etc
- Structure, price, negotiate and execute large channel partnerships and other agreements.
- Establish, nurture, and expand the partner relationship to drive increased preference for Duplo’s products and solutions.
- Monitoring performance and growth metrics, identifying insights and recommendations to identify new commercial opportunities
- Build and grow a strong network of partners and affiliates with potential distribution channels for Duplo’s offerings.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for Duplo’s services.
- Drive engagement and adoption by partners to scale business growth.
- Look out for new opportunities for the acquisition of clients in mass through partners.
- 5+ years of experience in building or managing a partner and BD network, especially in payments, Fintech, eCommerce, ERP platforms, and other SMB-led platforms
- 3+ Years of experience structuring, pricing, and negotiating large-scale partnerships
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding established goals for the business and for partners.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results
- Degree in Business Administration, Management Science e.t.c
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online