Acomms Media Limited is an indigenous company registered in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide services in training, outsourcing and marketing with technology enabled solutions and facility at an affordable and competitive rates.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Execute growth strategies, identify and secure profitable business initiatives, lead business development.
- Driving customer growth through strategic partnerships with targeted organizations.
- Identify targets/create promotional marketing material
- Brand Development and awareness, social media plan, mapping out important dates and scheduling initiatives for both online and offline channels.
- Digital Marketing through search engine optimization, media/graphics curation (adverts and educational contents).
- Review and optimization of patient data across all branches.
- Analytics, Measure effectiveness of channels, Initiatives and promotions. Identify the most effective with most results.
- In-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition towards achieving Growth
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients. Increasing client base
- Success of most initiatives should result at TED been the Eye clinic of choice across all ages and location.
- Directly operationally to the Head Administration/HR on a daily/weekly basis
- Directly functional to Medical Director on a monthly basis or as required.
Broad Key Performance Indicators
- New businesses, proposal pitches, review new and existing HMO Contracts
- Measurable growth evident from business development drive
- Monitor company website, review and record all web applications e.g. customer appointments.
- TED’s rating/significant growth in patient attendance from initiatives
- Prompt weekly/monthly reporting on all projects and initiatives
- Private screenings and outreach projects sourced for all branches.
- Patient satisfaction derived from growth strategies.
- Profit derived from growth strategies and initiatives.
- Minimum of University Degree / HND, Additional qualifications in related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in a medical/Hospitality service oriented industry.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiations and Persuasive Skills
- Data analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Computer literate with great use of Microsoft office.
- Project management/ Execution
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Research and Strategic analysis
- Knowledge enthusiast
- Personal Attributes
- Honest and trustworthy
- Good attention to details
- Proactive and solution driven
- Professional and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.