Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management, and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Job Position: Business Development Officer (NYSC)
- Job Location: Lagos
- The Corper Business Development Officer reports primarily to the Business Development Manager and secondarily to the General Manager. Establishing results-producing relationships with HMOs, Corporate Organizations and individuals.
- The ideal candidate is a versatile individual with strong team working, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work flexibly and to think outside the box is highly desirable
- Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Identify new business prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance growth of the Company
- Cultivate relationships and referrals with physicians/consultants, business leaders, community leaders.
- Achieve quarterly sales goals by developing referrals from physicians/physician practices, corporate companies such that patient volume goals are accomplished for the quarter.
- Execute sales and retention strategies and plans.
- Track activities and reports.
- Complete face-to-face sales and development meetings with physicians, practice managers, and company executives, ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding the physician’s or company’s desires and needs.
- Prepare and present reports.
- BSc in Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- NYSC PPA posting letter.
- NYSC ID card.
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.