Arion Energy Services is an energy services provider to the oil and gas, energy, and maritime industries. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, solutions around project requirements, and Resolve challenges to deliver clients’ expectations.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Build new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income, and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending, and generating new business opportunities, negotiating, and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyse new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships.
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth.
- Actively participate in sourcing, bidding, and ensuring that all bids are won.
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- At least a B.Sc. in a related discipline.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years of experience in the Oil & Gas, Marine and Energy business development.
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Maritime and Energy sector and key business drivers will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
7th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.