Arkounting Professional Services “apsarkounting” Limited is a financial advisory and management consulting firm involved in the outsourcing of financial management services on a small and medium enterprise size and also consulting in empowering like minds to create an impact in any area of the division where found. We are a company that works with the public and private sector in delivering an outstanding and long lasting impact in the economy. For the case of the public, we work with the government in creating awareness through government ministries aimed at the grassroots.
- Job Position: Customer Service / Business Development Officer
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Greet guests and provide Clients with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as daily newspapers.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor and forward emails.
- Assist in the organization and planning of companies’ events.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Assist in the supervision of the auxiliary staff to ensure effective maintenance of the office and environs.
Customer Relationship Management:
- To collate and effectively manage Customer Relationship Management systems – Hubspot.
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers
- Set specific strategies to retain customers on our social media platforms and to continue doing business with us
- Plan and manage multi-channel social media campaigns
- Suggest new methods to address customers’ needs
- Track metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
- Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
- Review and select CRM software that meets our company’s needs
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- Plan and promote events to engage employees
- Raise awareness of CSR programmes
- Effective communication methods to communicate CSR targets
- Develop, analyse and evaluate the impact, resource requirements, cost ad benefit of new programs.
- Promote CSR programs and activities via social media platforms and websites
- Keep CSR strategy and programmes aligned with business objectives
- Develop an annual CSR report that provides clear direction on strategy, delivery and performance
Research / Innovation:
- Publication of The Economy newsletters and other social media activities.
- Formulate effective new ideas and innovative strategies for product development, marketing, branding, or business opportunities.
- Monitor research and development of other organizations to spot trends in innovation and supplement research findings for the company
- Evaluate the progress of innovation and adjusts the pace or direction of new projects in accordance.
- Brainstorm with the creative team to discover new solutions and approaches to old problems
- Track and analyze the success of new products or services and responds to customer questions or concerns.
- Assist articulate the company’s mission, vision in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels.
- Collaborate with senior management to devise effective short- and long-term plans.
- Analyze the success of products, projects, and activities
- Manage economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Highly organized, able to manage a varied workload and competing priorities;
- Deliver on time under pressure;
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to work with a wide range of colleagues;
- Make connections and take the initiative to anticipate the section’s requirements and propose solutions;
- Effective and accurate management of admin budgets and other corporate duties;
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and able to learn new IT skills, as required.
- Experience working in an office management, Personal Assistant or administrative role.
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative and creativity to achieve desired outcomes.
22nd April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants are to follow @apsarkounting on all social media platforms.