Arksego Nigeria Limited is a pioneering security risk management company established in 1980 with the sole purpose of providing cutting-edge security services and providing solutions to complex security problems in high-risk areas. In addition to our manned guards, we also provide integrated security services and products for a wide range of sectors across Nigeria. With over 38 years of experience, we have built a core competence in security consulting, security assessment, risk management, electronic and cyber security, journey management and security training.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy.
- Work with internal teams to develop solutions to satisfy prospective customer needs.
- Cultivate the relationship with direct customers and partners to ensure business is grown and retained.
- Build a strong sales pipeline.
- Sell a range of services for Security Solutions.
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs, products and vertical market.
- You will possess an outgoing personality, strong interpersonal skills and be motivated by generating, qualifying and securing new business opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Security trends and technologies
- Establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with existing accounts and prospects
- Present regular reports on sales forecasts, progress against targets and strategic objectives
- Attend conferences, seminars, exhibitions and events.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Security industry.
- Outstanding communication skills, able to communicate fluently in English.
- Good team player.
- Ability to multi-task and multi-manage concurrent projects.
- Independent, Self-motivated and results-driven.
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.