Cline Health – We are a new diagnostic laboratory in Wuse II, Abuja; that offers a wide range of medical laboratory testing services. We provide timely, accurate and reliable results to our patients.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Officer to help us expand our clientele.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply effective sales strategies and business development efforts, towards achieving the organizational goal and meeting the sales target of the laboratory.
- He/she will develop strategies to ensure the business growth of the laboratory as well as deploy tactics to conquer new markets.
- Meet defined objectives, mainly sales targets (value & volume), brand growth and market penetration.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Responsible for business development and marketing strategies including building and maintaining professional relationships with hospitals, laboratories, HMOs, organizations, private individuals etc.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Building and maintaining relationships with individuals, startups, NGOs for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances.
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business to prospective clients.
- Working with the Laboratory Team, Customer Service Team to ensure existing and potential clients are offered professional and quality service to increase sales and patronage.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Candidates should possess a BA, BSc or B.Tech qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
28th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.