Cyrotec Farms Limited is a Nigerian agro-business that was established in 2015. It has been set up to work directly with the local farmers in various rural communities in Nigeria with the sole aim of curbing post-harvest losses. As an organization, our main thrust is to process harvested staple foods into snacks using savory spices under stringent quality conditions to give our customers a vast variety while fostering consumer satisfaction.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
The business development officer’s duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, costeffective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions.
- In other words, act as a representative of the company.
- Education: B.Sc, HND, preferably in Business Administration or related course.
- Experience: Proven track record with a minimum of 3 years of experience in business development, sales and marketing.
- Business team management
- Business proposal writing
- Market penetration ideation
- Client engagement
- Market research
- Client retention ideation
- Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
5th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Suitable candidates should follow the following instructions below:
- A properly written Application Letter in PDF.
- An up-to-date CV, in PDF, with details that conform to the expectations required for this role.
- The subject of applicant’s email MUST carry the role title.
- Failure to respect this rule will imply outright disqualification.