Femost Homes Limited is an indigenous real estate investment and portfolio Management Company, duly incorporated in the year 2018 with the RC1489971 as an incorporated operator in Nigeria. Beyond our concept of affordable luxury housing creation solution is a stronger sense of purpose for existence as a private corporate entity to assist all of our esteemed investors and clients, create wealth through our projects development, real estate investment and portfolio management.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
- Conduct research to identify new markets and potential clients, and develop a business development plan to reach them.
- Promote the company’s services and arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Respond to request for proposals and pitch relevant concepts and activities to prospective clients.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field with minimum of 2 – 5 years work years experience.
- Ability to sell ice to Eskimos.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word and excel.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Compensation
- N70,000 net payable monthly, 10% commission on every sales made , HMO inclusive.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.