Invent Media – Incorporated in 1992, Invent Media is strategically positioned as a one-stop shop for advertisers’ out-of-home advertising solutions company with avalanche of products that offer clients enormous reach and true engagement with their key audiences. This is possible through our various innovative and pace-setting products available pan-Nigeria and in major West African countries. At Invent Media, we are the custodians of small, large, interactive and iconic out-of-home structures which offer high impact solutions to reach your audience demographic.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan and manage business portfolio/ territory/ business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/ service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Plan / carry out / support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Identification of new business areas.
- Relationship management.
- Exhibit brand image and what it stands for.
- Know your clients- find out what they have interest in.
- Liaising and attending meetings with other companies necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Degree holder / equivalent in Marketing, Purchasing and Supply Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Insurance, Actuarial Science or Accounting from a reputable higher institution.
- Post-graduate Degree in Business Management / Administration (MBA, with Marketing major) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in client relationship and marketing.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
18th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.