Lopterra is a unique training and consultancy company that aims to continuously partner with businesses both large, medium or small by rendering professional services that enhance business operations either by the provision of competent talents or by competence development or management systems implementation.
- Job Position: Business Development Officer
- Job Code: LPT/D/BDO1
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Assist with developing the market for company’s products.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
- Book sales appointments and client meetings.
- Create proposals for existing and new clients.
- Generate and implement results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
- Develop traditional & digital marketing campaigns to increase sales.
- Achieve and maintain a strong understanding of products and services.
- Develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Develop new sales channels digitally and traditionally.
- Review and communicate cost estimates to existing and potential clients.
- Increase B2B and B2C sales pipeline robustly.
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training.
- Attend Business networking functions on behalf of the company.
- Collaborate with sales and account teams to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit margins.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate products to customers.
- Deliver monthly sales targets.
- Submit Sales Pipeline and Report to the management team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience: 3 years of work.
- Experience in the sales of UPS/Inverters/AVRs or other renewable energy products is a plus.
- Good sales skills and Marketing techniques.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to express technical and non-technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Exceptional research skills, strategy skills and good business intelligence.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- He or she must have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Self-motivated, should be able to deliver sales targets with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Potential candidate must reside around Ikeja and its environs.
- Growth driven (both personal and company-wide).
- N70,000.00 per month plus good commission.
19th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Code as email subject.
Note: Your application may be ignored if Job Code is not used as email subject.