Manz Incorporated Limited has consistently continued to respond to these objectives and keeping pace with new development and applications in information technology, science, and engineering and project management for articulate, efficient result-oriented solutions to the problems of our clients.
- Job Position: Business Development Officer
- Job Location: Bogije, Lagos
- New business development; will be responsible for generating new business relationships and negotiating new revenue.
- Identification of potential Market Segments.
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management.
- Responsible for achieving target.
- Defining the exact marketing processes and responsible for executing the same.
- Developing relevant business proposals.
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers, etc.
- Handling meeting with key clients.
- Ensure that customer care is utmost in daily activities by calling, emailing, and visiting.
- Provide and recommend necessary training to the business development team when needed.
- Monitoring & evaluating the performance of the business development team- by guiding them to move in the proper direction.
- Maintaining the highest standards of administration in accordance with the agreed business process and that the required documentation is completed by the team for all new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining effective prospective client and existing relationships.
- Contributing to the personal development of all Business Development personnel through excellent leadership and performance management.
- Continually refine the business development process and ensure that the Sales Teamwork effectively and prioritize workloads.
- To enhance organizational effectiveness through setting up appropriate marketing strategies.
- Consistent follow – through and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]rporated.com using the position they are applying for as the title of their email
Note: Candidates residing in Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.