OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 500,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Job Position: Business Development Officer (User Growth) – 6 Openings
Job Locations: Ebonyi, Katsina, Nasarawa, Ogun, Osun and Oyo
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for driving sales and growth of our POS / Agency Banking Business through our agent channels in various locations or regions, developing strategies to increase transaction and product utilization.
- Responsible for building customer base through agent network, and increase revenue by meeting growth targets through effective development of a distribution network
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Marketing and any related course.
- 1-2 years as a BDE in Agency Banking firm or Direct Sales Executive in a Commercial Banks
- Previous achievement in the field of sales / Business Development
- Previous achievement / results driving adoption of financial products by customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent written & spoken English.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target in a mobile money financial services institution
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
10th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.