Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited is an oil and gas servicing company that provides procurement services to major players in the oil and gas industry.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management.
- It also involves ensuring customer’s satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Ensuring customers satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income, and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending, and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in bidding and ensure that all bids are won
- Initiate partnerships and relations with OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Sourcing and securing partnership deals with OEMs.
- BSc in a related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of business development experience in the oil and gas industry. Experience in the Upstream is required.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
10th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.