Primeguage Solutions Limited is a leading business intelligence & e-business solutions development company with specialization in deploying enterprise automation systems across a wide cross-section of corporate, government & financial services institutions in Nigeria and other African countries. We design, develop, support and promote software and ICT applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Leveraging our cross-industry and cross-functional expertise, we partner with clients to advance their businesses by providing solutions that raise performance and serve their long-term objectives through our strategic business units.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Asokoro, Abuja
- As part of the Strategic Growth Team, the Business Development Officer is responsible for strategy, business development and project delivery operations across a variety of services, products and portfolios under the Primegauge Solutions umbrella.
- You will work closely across multiple departments and working groups to solve issues and implement process changes with the end goal of making our team better.
- Using high levels of qualitative aptitude, you will help us research, develop, communicate, and implement new products, programs, processes and projects across various project environments.
- The typical project scope for this role includes executive work associated with the overhaul of existing workflow processes inclusive of process flow documentation, wireframe designs, systems architecture, implementation, deployment and customization of new or existing businesses, development of reporting tools as well as training of staff and stakeholders on new policies and procedures.
- Developers should have strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze the solutions and systems to improve overall performance, reliability and efficiency.
In addition to the above, the Business Development Officer is expected to;
- Identify and research potential clients, support all aspects of the business development life-cycle from opportunity identification through proposal development by supporting specific pursuits and maintaining the infrastructure of Primeguage’s new business apparatus. These responsibilities include a significant amount of coordination, collaboration, and timeline management in a dynamic team environment.
- Design, deploy and manage trainings including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Strategic Business Case Documents, for the purpose of sustaining project/product implementation road map.
- Drives identification of the appropriate executive-level stakeholders to connect and work with, in pursuit of new business generation and product development. Similarly drives the orchestration of sales or partnership pursuits with customers/partners.
- Provide strategic inputs on product direction and drive new business development initiative Build strategic, unconventional partnerships with key government institutions and enterprises to enable and accelerate strategic business goals and direction.
- Interprets, adds to, and applies analytical skills to reports in a manner that add value in generating and executing communication plans. Interprets and provides suggestions for improvements on long-term strategies and outcomes of deals across portfolios or areas of focus.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Analyze and create a plan for engaging the target market and for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees. Gather market intelligence and relay to management in order to improve offerings and communication for various market need.
- Ensure products meet compliance and regulatory requirements by maintaining strong relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Law, or related field.
- 2+ years Information technology consulting industry.
- 2+ years working with Public Sector Organizations.
- 2+ years of Sales, Project Leadership/Management Experience, Business Development, Consulting, or Marketing.
- New business development and customer service skills
- Analytical and finance skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or a related field
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Behavioral Competence and Requirements:
- This candidate must have the energy, intellect, and excitement to take up responsibilities and help to continually iterate to achieve excellence.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines.
- Be able to travel as necessary, and perform, additional job-related duties as requested.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to work independently, with initiative, and remain flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Fast learner with an interest in a broad range of business functions.
- Possesses an astute attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
22nd October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.