Radix Pension Managers is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (“PFA”) under the Pension Reform Act,2014 (as amended) and regulated by the National Pension Commission(“PenCom”). MBO Capital Management Limited (a reputable capital market operator) regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for sourcing for new prospects, calling prospective customers, explaining our service offering, and guiding them through the retirement savings account opening process.
- Collection of contribution schedules from client organisations
- Timely distribution of statement of accounts to clients
- Identify new prospects and build relationship with them
- Assist clients and customers in handling of any issues they have
- Maintain market intelligence on industry competition and report accordingly
- Organise avenues to present product information and proposals to the public and prospective corporate clients on varied services
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Identify and assist in marketing Legacy Funds
- Brand Marketing i.e., presentation of the company’s product to potential clients
- Maintaining customer relationship with clients
- Perform other duties as may be directed by the supervisor
- Minimum of 3 years Marketing Experience in a Pension Fund Management company and/or Asset Management industry with proven results.
- Experience in a Pension Fund Management company and/or Asset Management industry with proven results is necessary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants would be contacted.