Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a major Pharmaceuticals importation company with headquarters in Onitsha but with key dealers and representative nationwide. Their focus is on ethical drugs with over sixty brands in the market.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Cross River – North (Comprising, Ogoja, Obanliku, Ikom, Obubra, Yala, Obudu, etc)
- Initiate strategies that will lead to the company having effective footprint of its product lines across all the open markets, labs, pharmacies, patent medicine vendors and institutions in the territory.
- Source for new customers and manage the relationships of existing clients ensuring that the customers increase on regular basis.
- Drive intelligence gathering for deeper knowledge of competitive activities and marketing strategies.
- Ensure reconciliation of customers’ accounts on regular basis.
- Degree / HND in the Sciences and Management field like Business Administration, Marketing, Management, etc.
- At least two years sales experience
- They understand the whole rudiments of sales and relationship management process.
- They must be very hardworking, target oriented, with high level of integrity and leadership skills to achieve set targets in the territory.
- Ideal candidates should presently reside in intended locations.
- Must age less than 35 years
- Ability to drive vehicle in compulsory (Including possession of a valid license)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Business Acumen
- Attention to details
- Leadership skills
- Effective selling skills
- Communication competence
- N70,000 – N100,000 / Month
- Robust incentive and commissions structure.
26th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their updated CV (PDF or Word) to: email@example.com using “Business Development Officer – Cross River” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet set criteria shall be reverted to within two weeks.
- For more enquiries please text or WhatsApp: 08120796570.