SKLD integrated Services is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase sales and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze our strategic business offerings and current customer portfolio to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate transaction value and delivery timelines
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales or business development roles
- Familiarity with relevant technology tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (excel and power point) and relevant enterprise and CRM software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion.
30th September, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail