Southbridge Sockets and Switches is an associate company of the Southbridge Group; specializing in the distribution and marketing of all your durable, efficient, high quality lighting and electrical accessories. Our partnership with British General Electric, Schneider Electric and other premium electrical brands in Nigeria allows us to offer market leading guarantees and warranties, tech support, dedicated customer service and ease of use for our customers. We are committed to enhancing your experience.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Getting customers for the company as well as developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory or market segment.
- Effective promotion of the company’s products to shops and market to the point of recommendation and purchase.
- Prompt monitoring and follow up on payments and transactions of customers.
- Accurate record keeping of products received, products supplied and products returned by customers.
- Detailed records on out-standings and debts.
- Submission of Sales Operations records to the department concerned.
- Strategizing and helping to create proposals for promotion.
- Ensuring good conditions of products during supply and when returns are made.
- Representing the company well and promoting other business operations of the company.
- Prompt payment of all product sold to the company’s account.
- Notification of direct payments made by customers to the Accountant into the company’s account.
- Maintenance of assets in your custody and for your operations e.g sample products
- Issuing receipts, invoices and other transaction documents to customers and the departments concerned.
- Ability to make sales on a daily basis
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification
- Male or female between ages 26 – 45 years.
- Must be passionate about sales.
- Must have good networking skills.
- Must have at least 1 year sales experience.
- Must have emotional intelligence.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent debt recovery skills.
- Must be diligent and pay attention to details
- Salary: N100,000 / Month
- Transportation Allowance: N40,000
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online