The Change-room was established in 2012 with a vision to produce quality human resource solutions. We plan to achieve this by partnering with our clients to provide highly specialized consulting services in the areas of human resources development and business management services.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom and Oyo
As a Business Development Officer, you will be a key player in driving the growth and expansion of our client’s business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and prospecting new business opportunities in the insurance industry.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategy to sell new insurance
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, brokers, and other stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to achieve revenue targets.
- Conducting market research to identify trends, competitor activities, and potential areas for growth.
- Creating, Marketing, and Reporting on all initiatives and outcomes within their subunits
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create compelling campaigns and promotional materials.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients and addressing their inquiries effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of two to three years post-qualification relevant experience in a similar job position in the insurance/microfinance sector
- Proven experience in business development within the insurance industry.
- Strong understanding of insurance products, market dynamics, and industry trends.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Results-oriented with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
19th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail E.g. Business Development Officer (Oyo).