UPL Limited (NSE: UPL & BSE: 512070, LSE: UPLL) is a global provider of sustainable agriculture products and solutions, with annual revenue exceeding $6bn. We are a purpose-led company. Through OpenAg®, UPL is focused on accelerating progress for the food system. We are building a network that is reimagining sustainability, redefining the way an entire industry thinks and works – open to fresh ideas, innovation, and new answers as we strive towards our mission to make every single food product more sustainable.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Ondo
- You are in charge of the promotion and development of UPL products. You animate special operations whose objective is to amplify the sales volume of the products at the distributors of the zone.
- Akure Head quater is mainly to handle cocoa portfolio, we are looking for a right person who has good connects with key stake holders, especially with cocoa corporates customers & with sales representatives
- Increase the digital distribution of the entire product range (ensure the presence of products, reference innovations)
- Optimize the visibility of the brand in linear and product quality of exposure
- Negotiate highlights, implement POS advertising and promote promotional operations at distributors in the area.
- Relay the agreements to the distribution in the perfect respect of the commercial and tariff policy.
- Provide continuous training and the perfect flow of information to its customers (compliance positioning, competition info, etc.)
- Support points of sale on consulting actions, after sales service…
- Report on his activities and information from the field to his supervisor
- Degree in Commerce or Marketing
- 3 (more or less) years experiences in a similar position or in FMCG
- Sales experience with dealers and agents.
- Change management
- Customer focus
- Individual development
- Result orientated..
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online