WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Main tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in developing business and marketing plans in coordination with BD Manager to achieve revenue goals
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization
- Identify new opportunities and engage team members to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Interface with customers via phone and e-mail to identify areas of opportunity and provide customers with marketing collateral to further develop their interest.
- Maintain all relevant contact information and record all correspondence for appropriate actions in CRM tools (Salesforce, Action Plans)
- Assist to prepare presentation slides and conduct sales presentations to client (internal and external)
- Determine cross-selling opportunities of PAGI’s products and solutions to internal, existing and potential customers
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
- Assist internal sales team in following up with quotations when required
- Respond to client queries regarding PAGI’s products and services in a timely fashion
- Assist in reviewing business proposals for new and existing customers
- Participate in tender review documentation process, bid management and review of contracts from clients
- Assist Business Development Manager in preparation of budget for the department and management meetings
- Ensure all documentation (permits, company registration documents, project documents) are always updated.
- Perform their work in a safe manner.
- Ensure by their actions, they do not put at risk, the health and safety of other employees, contractors, sub- contractors, visitors, clients or temporary staff.
- Cooperate with management in the implementation of HSE initiatives.
- Participate fully in HSE programs.
- Report workplace hazards immediately to their managers/HOD’s. Each staff is expected to raise at least 12 hazard.
- observations in a year.
- Report any incidents or injury which occurs at, or in connection, with their work.
Key Performance Indicators / Performance Goals
- Variance between actual and planned activities.
- Budget variance.
- Achievement of revenue targets
- Revenue growth
- % growth in revenue per product and customer
- Number of new customers
- Market share/customer growth.
- Cost to income ratio
- Customer satisfaction level and retention rate
- Turnaround time for issue resolution
- Adherence to service levels
- Staff engagement and development.
- Possess a Bachelor of Science/Social Science or Engineering degree in or related field from an accredited university.
- Possession of additional professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- 2 – 3 years post NYSC experience in business development/sales role. Previous experience or knowledge in Food and Beverage industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online