BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise, and value-added services have engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting, and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
- Job Position: Business Development Officers
- Job Location: Lekki, Nigeria
We desire a driven and high-achieving sales professional who can join a dynamic team of BD professionals to conceptualize strategies for improved sales efficiency and deliver sales results.
What You Will Do
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meet with potential customers to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
- Prospecting, making calls, and following up
- Identify sales prospects and contact customers as assigned
- Develop and maintain current sales materials and product knowledge
- Develop presentations, write proposals and sales contracts
- Coordinate delivery of customer transactions by following the request through and monitoring the quality of service delivery.
- Support the BDM in reviewing and analyzing strategies in marketing and sales
- Identify business opportunities and generate actionable leads.
- Attract new relationships with new customers by supporting collaborative sales efforts.
- Degree from a related discipline
- Minimum of 2- 4 years sales experience in financial services
- Knowledge of asset management, insurance, or general investments is highly desirable
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online