T40 Technologies Limited is an end-to-end digital platform for intercity transportation and logistics services across Africa enabling end users to get the best customer experiences possible while helping Businesses realize more profits from their business operations. We are changing the face of intercity mobility across Africa. We are leading the way in developing world-class digital solutions for stakeholders in the intercity transport segment. Our mission is to provide an open platform that would support easy and cost – efficient digitization of associated ground transportation services in Nigeria and across Africa.
Job Position: Business Development & Partnerships Executive
Job Location: Remote
- We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Business Development Executive to join our team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and driving revenue growth.
- You will play a key role in expanding our customer base and achieving sales targets.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
Your responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identify and research potential clients and market segments.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective strategies.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitors.
- Achieve sales targets and revenue growth objectives.
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and pipeline.
- Develop and negotiate business proposals and contracts.
- Proactively generate leads and qualify prospects.
You are a good fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive for achieving targets.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven track record in business development or sales roles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of market research and lead generation techniques.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
If you decide to join us, you can expect:
- Working in a super supportive and collaborative team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) coverage for all employees.
- Provision of stipend to cover part of purchasing working equipment’s expenses.
- Exposure to modern products, tools and exponential career growth.
- Maximum working flexibility (we are a remote-first company).
20th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates that complete the pre-screening assessment would be considered.