Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited is an indigenous Petroleum Marketing Company with head office based in Lagos, Nigeria; and operates in the downstream segment of the Oil & Gas Industry. We intermediate between Petroleum Refineries / Trading Companies and Petroleum Product Users in Sub – Saharan Africa.
Job Position: Business Development Supervisor
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- To actively work on ways to expand our clientele, act as the point of contact for new clients as well as create and apply effective sales strategies; understanding the business in order to achieve set targets.
- Supervise Alkanes operations as it relates to business development
- Work with the COO in planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Work with the COO in the development and running of business sales and marketing strategies.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Foster and develop relationships.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Think and work strategically – seeing the bigger picture, setting and carrying out aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Prepare daily market report.
- Prepare day/ monthly sales report.
- Reconcile day sales with all relevant parties.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) with 1 – 3 years experience.
- Fair knowledge of depot sales or marketing of petroleum products would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Must be detail oriented, possessing the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Should have a flair for networking.
- Fair and Competitive Pay
- Health coverage
- Working in a progressive organization with a team of great minds
21st April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.