R-Jolad Plus is a Multi Specialist care provider offering a wide range of specialist services using some of the latest technologies to produce the best clinical outcomes for their patients, sister Hospital R-Jolad Hospital Limited, leading private healthcare providers in Nigeria and West – Africa.
Job Position: Team Lead, Business Development
Job Location: Lagos
- Team Lead, Business Development is responsible for overseeing the implementation of business development strategies to heighten the company’s profitability.
- The job involves leading a team of business development and sales professionals, identifying business opportunities to pursue, and creating business proposals to support ideas.
- Developing new products and services including detailed market strategies and pricing plans.
- Leading the change on market research plans to identify new opportunities.
- Working with executives to implement marketing strategies and new opportunities.
- Encouraging new and existing clients by creating and improving proposals.
- Ensuring that the company meets revenue targets.
- Developing and pitching ideas for potential investors
- Seeking out funding and investment for the business.
- Collaborating with the design and production teams to ensure that contracted product specifications are executed on time and as agreed.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the company’s business products, processes and operations and remaining up to date
- on industry news.
- Preparing product pitches and making presentations to prospective clients and investors.
- Tracking expenses and maintaining the company budget.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and providing strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Overseeing the implementation of business development strategies to heighten the company profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development, sales, or a related field.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Experience managing budgets and reviewing financial statements.
- Strong business knowledge and experience interpreting financial data.
- Ability to effectively research new markets.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Decision-making and leadership skills.
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- A knowledge of the hospital environment is an added advantage though not required.
- Strong background in sales is an added advantage.
- Monthly data report on the unit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online