Legit.ng (former NAIJ.com) is a modern Nigerian digital media platform. We are ranked as the 1 news and entertainment platform and the 9th overall most visited website in Nigeria by Alexa ranking.
Job Position: Business Editor
Job Location: Remote
- Monitoring trending business stories
- Sourcing ideas for exclusive stories
- Sourcing comments from experts, entrepreneurs
- Writing and publishing business stories that resonate with our audience (including news articles, market overviews, interviews, analysis and feature articles about business)
- Posting your articles to Facebook
- Participating in all activities related to business content direction (including the newsletters, videos, promo and distribution of content).
- Degree or Diploma in Journalism/Media Studies or related field
- Considerable experience in journalism and writing business content
- Passion for writing business content
- Impeccable communication and interviewing skills, both written and verbal
- Strong contacts in business world
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Ability to go the extra mile
- Self-driven individual with strong desire to constantly learn and adapt
- Good time management and work organisation skills
- Work under minimal supervision
- Ability to churn out articles in perfect English
- Ability to work remotely (good internet connection and a laptop, minimum Intel Core i3).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online