NowNow is a leading African B2B and B2C FinTech company whose mission is to deliver best in class financial services to SMEs, Agents and Consumers alike. We are building the world’s best technology that digitizes cash payments and provides financial empowerment for a better life for Africans.
Founded in 2018, NowNow App provides a new way for people and merchants to bank using their smart mobile phones. We are building a mobile app that accommodates your style. One where you can send money, receive money, and pay bills fast. Easily. Securely. Conveniently. For everyone! We are on a mission to help Africians get access to financial services. We believe everyone should be the boss of how they control their money.
Job Position: Business Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- He/She will report to the Director of Finance and will drive the Company’s planning, forecasting, budgeting, analytical activities that supports the company’s major business decisions and overall financial health.
- Provide fast and accurate financial analysis and advice to business leaders
- Predict the impact of potential decisions on cash flow and the bottom line
- Assess and monitor the company’s overall financial health and investments
- Build and maintain detailed financial models and forecasts
- Create agile, integrated financial plans that account for multiple scenarios
- Collaborate with departments to prepare and consolidate budgets
- Align corporate strategy with execution and track performance
- Identify and assess new revenue opportunities and risk
- Preparation of periodic reports to management and the board
- Support the company’s fund-raising effort among other activities required
- B.Sc in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other relevant course
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience
- Analytical thinking skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to be thorough and pay attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Finance Manager” as the subject of the email.