Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
Job Position: Business Information Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- Will constantly engage the business as the face of IT&S with dotted line reporting to CEO’s of the entities for which he/she is responsible; to ensure maximum satisfaction of the business on all IT services.
- The individual will work with stakeholders to coordinate & deliver process re-engineering, process automation, and all entity-based IT projects
- Meet with business entities decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, operations requirements and systems goals; to identify and resolve systems issues.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Implement critical success factors for enterprise performance management
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid business entities in making implementation decisions.
- Create and maintain an IT Project plan that communicates tasks, milestones
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Keeping senior managers and clients up to date with progress
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team in line with business goals.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the business entity.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirement specifications.
- Focus on process re-engineering, requirements analysis, and leading entity-based IT
Key Performance Indicators
- % of service availability within SLA negotiated
- No of Incident by category, priority and resolution types logged
- % deviation of forecasted versus actual cost of projects within defined tolerance limits
- Teamwork/ innovation
- Management of resources, sponsors and project scope
- % Conformance to set execution methods
- Risk identification and mitigating actions for all projects stakeholder management plan in place
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 3 years cognate work experience, 2 of which must have been in a reputable organization/institution.
- Minimum 1 yrs experience in process re-engineering or system analysis
- At least 2 years project management experience
- Ability to document complex business processes
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Team Leadership and Time Management
- Customer Focus/Service orientation
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Strong Presentation & Report Writing Skills
- Strong analytical, project management and business process skills
- Strong end to end experience of Project lifecycle
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online