Mwanga is a pioneer tech-driven debt recovery and business support outsourcing company with a vision to be the leading extension to global teams in Africa.We started our pilot operations in 2018 with a small agile team and have scaled impressively since then in results and team becoming trusted by key players for recoveries in Nigeria. We offer business support to businesses with the aim of helping them scale using ethical and innovative technology strategies. We are trusted by Africa’s leading lenders to recover their outstanding debts and to scale our impact. We provide a range of services ranging from debt recovery, telemarketing, call center outsourcing, virtual assistant services, customer support services, and data analysis.
Job Position: Business Intelligence Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Consulting with management and relevant stakeholders to define business objectives.
- Researching, developing and implementing data-gathering methods.
- Developing dashboards and creating reports and supporting business users with them.
- Communicating insights to senior management and across the organization.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information technology, Finance or related fields.
- 2 or more years hands-on data analysis experience in a FinTech or Financial services sector.
- Experience building reports and visualizations using visualization tools (Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau etc.)
- Understanding of SQL databases and Data Warehousing.
- Understanding of data modelling and database design concepts and integration.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with Python for Data Analytics is a plus.
- Experience providing technical support and resolving queries in a call center/ customer service role will be an added advantage.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.