Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
Job Position: Business Manager
Job Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
- We are currently seeking an adaptable, smart and experienced Business Manager to oversee all aspects of day to -day supervision of our business. Lead operations to meet customer needs and achieve revenue targets.
- Also ensure performance of duties, utilizing efficient operations which are focused on fair people management systems and standard operating procedures.
- The primary responsibility of the candidate is to provide guests visiting the Cinema with a positive initial experience by offering superior individualized service.
- The Business Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day control of activities in the box office, concession and auditorium.
- Trains, appraise and supervise staff.
- Ensures delivery of the best possible Cinema experience by providing an environment that is clean, safe and in good condition.
- Upholds Genesis’s business practice standard and follow all established company policies and procedures.
- Schedules movies into the appropriate time slots (leaving sufficient time interval between movies to allow quick cleaning of theatres) and the appropriate capacity theatres with a view to optimizing revenue generated.
- Is acutely conscious of the Cinema’s monthly financial target and does everything and anything possible to achieve the financial target.
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND qualification in Theatre and Mass Communication from a recognized institution.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in hospitality industry or retail business
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
- Candidates must reside within the environment of the location selected.
16th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.