Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Job Position: Business Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Lead business development initiatives, activities and meetings.
- Design and develop client engagement strategy (individual and corporate) including targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Generate database on companies and client background information (company history, recent market, competitors, key decision makers and other crucial information to a better understanding of prospective clients).
- Qualify all leads and scope of opportunity through the lens of the industry beliefs, while helping clients to understand our offering and the value gained by working with us.
- Execution and evaluation of the potential of the carbon market, competitive analysis and market positioning of the company.
- Strategic product planning, positioning and cost optimization calculations.
- Create and build profitable and successful relationships with clients by marketing and cross selling of the company’s projects and products carbon emissions offset, trainings and workshops.
- Constant communication with prospective clients via cold calls, networking events and use of social media with the goal of generating business opportunities.
- Team work: Collaborate with internal team members and strategically leverage the strength and knowledge of the team to determine how best to service accounts.
- Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and the drive to win new quality business clients for the company.
- Prepare business reports and corporate presentations to new and key corporate clients on the company’s services.
- Ensure marketing databases for the promotion of the company’s activities are maintained and assist with the organization and operation of various promotional events.
- Mobilize Sales and Business Development. Strong passion for sales and business development.
- Certification in Business Administration, Marketing or Management.
- Ability to research, collate and analyze data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Self-directed and able to work with less supervision. Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
Experience in any or all of the experiences below is required:
- Marketing, Banking, Real Estates, Construction, Information Technology, Customer Service.
- Education & Skills: B.Sc. / HND in Business Administration / Management, Estates Management or any other related business fields.
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Computing and research skills; Proficient in Microsoft office and relevant software.
11th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.