Mapemond Limited – Our client in the Fashion Design industry seeks to engage a detail-oriented and highly diverse individual to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Manager
Job Location: Peter Gbalajam, Woji, Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Develop creative and effective sales and marketing tactics that translate to sales and profit for the business.
- Ensure that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g., people, materials, funds, equipment, etc.)
- Inspire and motivate the team to succeed.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity while effectively utilizing the company’s resources.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Perform employee evaluation and appraisals
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences, meetings etc.
- Seek out relevant networking, partnering, and growth opportunities for the business.
- Other related duties.
- Completion of NYSC.
- Proven experience as a business manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrated ability in (B2B) & (B2C) sales.
- Ability to write business plans, business proposals, etc.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Business forecast technique.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge and usage of MS Office, Google Workspace, etc.
- Familiarity with the Fashion Design Industry.
- Ability to market luxury.
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions.
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Possesses strong business acumen.
- Has a mindset of learning and growth.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Years of Experience: 3 years and above
- Proximity to the office will be considered.
NGN100,000 / month.
23rd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualification candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the email.